Make posting a new thread obvious

Discussion in 'Parallels Toolbox for Mac' started by ColinJ2, Mar 21, 2018.

1. ColinJ2

ColinJ2 Junior Member

I have been trying to post for days and keep running up a cul de sac

AHunter3 likes this.
  2. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

You can go to Forum Home page then select particular category and choose the main thread then select the option "Post New Thread."

3. DonnieA1

DonnieA1 Bit poster

I'm still trying to figure out how to make a post. I don't see any way to select a "particular category" or choose a "main thread" from the forum home page.
    Unless I can get some help for a persistent technical issue I'm having with Parallels toolbox, I will have to drop my subscription.

DavidH55 likes this.
  4. kkplosdg

kkplosdg Bit poster

holy moly this is such a terrible UI. I first had to find this thread in order to post....

5. Hi, do you have any issue with Parallels Toolbox? Please share with us a bit more info about the issue

StinaD likes this.
  6. StinaD

StinaD Bit poster

Me too!! For the second time I make a post...

7. Hi, could your share a bit more details about your experience?
    BTW do you have any issue with Parallels Toolbox?

8. StinaD

StinaD Bit poster

Hi,
    No issues with Parallels Toolbox. But I got really frustrated when I had to look around all the forum for making a new post. Especially so remembering I had exactly the same experience last time I wanted to make a post... It really should not be necessary to search for info about how to make a post! It would be great if you could include more options, so that whichever page you are on, you'll see this option right away.

9. TwoJays

TwoJays Bit poster

Hi guys, I am having trouble with the installation of odbc data source driver on Mac M1 (for redshift). I get the following error message (see attached screenshot). Has anyone faced this issue in the past and how did they resolve it? Thanks in advance

Attached Files:

10. JanK32

JanK32

After installing Parallels 19 and starting it + Windows I cannot see the red vertical bars || for the Parallels icon. How can i make it appear in my menu bar?