Hi Guys.
Hope you can help.
I am running a MacbookPro with 10.8.2 , 16GB of ram and 2,7Ghz i7 processor and the latest version of Parallels 7. There is an issue i am finding running Parallels. As said i am running 16GB of RAM but I updated it a few days before. Before I just had 8GB. The problem now is that Paralles recognizes just 8GB! So I don't have a chance to use my 16GB.
Any ideas? is there a setting i need to enable somewhere? I deinstalled and installed Paralles two times without success.
Thanks in advance
BR,
Daniel
Hope you can help.
I am running a MacbookPro with 10.8.2 , 16GB of ram and 2,7Ghz i7 processor and the latest version of Parallels 7. There is an issue i am finding running Parallels. As said i am running 16GB of RAM but I updated it a few days before. Before I just had 8GB. The problem now is that Paralles recognizes just 8GB! So I don't have a chance to use my 16GB.
Any ideas? is there a setting i need to enable somewhere? I deinstalled and installed Paralles two times without success.
Thanks in advance
BR,
Daniel