A amapola Bit poster Sep 11, 2018 #1 I want to know Method of re- installation when I change my SSD or entirely whole MACBook.. tell me whether it is possible or the URL
I want to know Method of re- installation when I change my SSD or entirely whole MACBook.. tell me whether it is possible or the URL
S Sathiya@Parallels Oct 9, 2018 #2 amapola said: I want to know Method of re- installation when I change my SSD or entirely whole MACBook.. tell me whether it is possible or the URL Click to expand... Hi amapola. Please refer https://kb.parallels.com/123461 to move Parallels Desktop to a new Mac and refer https://kb.parallels.com/114118 to transfer the virtual machine.
amapola said: I want to know Method of re- installation when I change my SSD or entirely whole MACBook.. tell me whether it is possible or the URL Click to expand... Hi amapola. Please refer https://kb.parallels.com/123461 to move Parallels Desktop to a new Mac and refer https://kb.parallels.com/114118 to transfer the virtual machine.