Metro Apps

Still Don't work

Disabled display was the same resolution is high like mac enabled com still no good got me only thing I can think of is mac is too old imac mid 2007 although some work like reader and calendar but not store and games so far..just created a Microsoft account from my hotmail account got some more to work like games but still no store it's got me??
 
Last edited:
Probably old hardware is the issue. Video memory on iMac 2007 is 128 MB (256 - on bigger models) - it is really small memory amount
 
What I don't get is all the other metro apps work including the live tiles I get whether messager it's just the store it is live but doesn't connect at all even the game work tried whats in the kb made no difference plus a few more besides tried DCOM disable think it might be api or credentials other than that it comes up with something about packet just getting to complicated for me just for one app, it's got me!
 
Back
Top