Migrate to new MacBook: This license key is already registered in a different account

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by Andre13, Feb 1, 2020.

1. Andre13

Andre13 Bit poster

Hi Support!

In 2018 i bought a license of Parallels Desktop 14 and used it on my MacBook Pro. Now i got a new MBP and migrated all data via the OS Migration Assistant. I cannot manage to activate Parallels on the new Mac. When it want to register the Licence-Key i bought into my account (with which i bought the key!!!) it says "This license key is already registered in a different account".

How can i register the key to my account and activate it on the new mac?

2. Andre13

Andre13 Bit poster

Hey Support,

anyone there? I could really need your help, since i need parallels :)

thank you!

3. JorgM4

JorgM4 Bit poster

YES! Here also...

4. Hi, please provide us with your key, new email and the old email which you've used for the key registration.

5. Hey, in order to transfer your key from old account to the new one please share with us your key, old email and new email address.

6. teoz

teoz Bit poster

@Maria@Parallels Hi, i also face with this issue, my invoice number is AKD-73692727966, and i cannot remember which email i used to register. could you help me to find it or move it to a new email?

7. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, please help us with the Cleverbridge reference number to assist you further.