Charlton Monsanto
Bit poster
Just migrated from one MBPro to a new one. Installed Parallels 10 and running Windows 7 Pro (restored VM using Time Machine). Have performed Disk Utility Permissions and Disk repair several times.
CPUs setting: 2, Memory: 6488 MB, Disk set to 100GB
Have only MS Office, Adobe Reader, Canon Printer Utility, and Teamviewer installed. Documents are Shared with Mac. So, 100 MB should be plenty of space?
Keeping getting error messages on not having enough space and on startup get the dialog "Windows has created a temporary paging file because of a problem that occurred with your paging file configuration when you started your computer. The total paging file size for all disk drives may be somewhat larger than the size you specified."
In Windows the local disk properties state that I have 42 GB capacity (249MB free space) - yet in the VM configuration I set the Hard Disk 1 settings to 100GB So my Windows 7 Pro VM thinks it's out of disk space and I need to reallocate more space to it. How do I solve this without having to reinstall everything?
Yosemite 10.10.1, MBPro Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2014, 16GB RAM, 1 TB SSD
CPUs setting: 2, Memory: 6488 MB, Disk set to 100GB
Have only MS Office, Adobe Reader, Canon Printer Utility, and Teamviewer installed. Documents are Shared with Mac. So, 100 MB should be plenty of space?
Keeping getting error messages on not having enough space and on startup get the dialog "Windows has created a temporary paging file because of a problem that occurred with your paging file configuration when you started your computer. The total paging file size for all disk drives may be somewhat larger than the size you specified."
In Windows the local disk properties state that I have 42 GB capacity (249MB free space) - yet in the VM configuration I set the Hard Disk 1 settings to 100GB So my Windows 7 Pro VM thinks it's out of disk space and I need to reallocate more space to it. How do I solve this without having to reinstall everything?
Yosemite 10.10.1, MBPro Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2014, 16GB RAM, 1 TB SSD