Michael Jackson
Bit poster
I am trying to migrate an existing Bootcamp volume into a virtual machine. So I want Parallels to COPY the NTFS partition on another mac into a NEW virtual Hard drive. I have read lots of directions all over the internet and none seem to work. I have booted into Windows XP Pro (via bootcamp), installed the transporter agent and initiated the transporter on the Mac Side. When Transporter on the mac side finally sees the windows side and I start the migration I get an error that says the versions do not match. SO where can I find the Build numbers for each? Seems like on the windows side I have downloaded from the following page:
http://kb.parallels.com/en/4977
but none of those build/version numbers seem to match up with what I have on the mac side. I just downloaded Parallels last night as part of the MacUpate promo bundle.
So any help would be appreciated.
Mike Jackson
http://kb.parallels.com/en/4977
but none of those build/version numbers seem to match up with what I have on the mac side. I just downloaded Parallels last night as part of the MacUpate promo bundle.
So any help would be appreciated.
Mike Jackson