Migration guidance

samd@

Junior Member
I have about 15 VM's installed on my Windows and Linux Parallels Workstation 6 environments, which are no longer supported or upgraded.
I need to move on to some other VM manager..

anyone have any Ideas on how to do this?
VMWare Converter only does Windows VM's.. most of mine are Linux of some sort.
 
I think you should contact the support from where your bought licenses.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I am also facing the migration issue in my website although i did it with Windows and Linux Parallels Workstation 6 environments but unfortunately it decrease my availability on search engine and also unrank me on most of the keyword which i was rank on from few month before. Any senior member can assist me so that i will be beneficial for me to get on rank again
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top