MINIX Neo X7

Discussion in 'Parallels Client for Android' started by jeyjey, Apr 3, 2014.

1. jeyjey

jeyjey Bit poster

Dear friends. I whould like to usa only one application for all computers and for all Android device on my lan. I have a two flower house and I am planning to install in house some servers to connect internet and home theaters in the big house. I need to control some devices like Minix Neo X7 and some android cells. Please can you suggest the forum page or the help page to have control to all, I say ALL devices with only one Android big smartphone? For PCs I use UBUNTU 12.04 and 13.10. The Ubuntu PCs will be one slave forever (I am not there when it is slave) and one client; Minix NEO X7 will be slave forever; Android cell will be client forever. There is a router that give Internet for all, so the devices are connected via lan. The MINIX will do wi-fi router. So the Android smarthphone will be connected via wi-fi. But it is not forever like that. The smarthphone could be connected via 3G when I will be far away from home. And I think that wi-fi forever open is dangerous for hour health. So I whould prefere to do not use the wi-fi connection if I can. So I can connect my smarthphone via 3G. I have AirDroid in the MINIX, can 2X connect to AirDroid? Please help me and please introduce me to a some learning place. Many thanks for all to you friends!

2. jpc

jpc Pro

I'm not sure I understand your requirements. Do you want to control the Minix Neo X7 with a 2X Client?

3. jeyjey

jeyjey Bit poster

Write me next mont please. Thanks.