Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hello Steven,External screens such as Samsung Flip work with MiraCast technology built in into Windows 10 to allow Wireless screen sharing. In Parallels we get the message "This PC or Mobile device doesn't support..." and no external device is shown.
What USB WiFi driver are you using? I still don't have Miracast. I do hope it gets fixed though.Hi Maria,
thank you very much.
An idea came to my mind to come around the fact, that Macs don't support Miracast: I've bought a WiFi USB Adapter and forced the connection of the plugged in device to the Win 10 VM. The device shows up in Windows 10 as expected and I was full of anticipation that Miracast will work then. The opposite was the fact - Miracast is still not working.
But now, it's not because of Mac, it's because of the Parallels display driver that support WDDM 1.1 only and not WDDM 1.3.
Do you have a graphics driver that is WDDM 1.3 compatible? I would love to try that.
Kind regards,
Daniel
Any update on this Michael ?Hello Steven,
Miracast is currently is not supported in Parallels Desktop due to macOS limitations. We've submitted a feature request for our development team, so that once the situation with macOS peculiarities changes, we will be able to implement this functionality into one of the next Parallels Desktop versions.