Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
It was big the first time and then it became small. I did everything and installed it by using the copy thingie, but it had still the same error. What do I do now?BTW is the VM size (size of .pvm file) still big or small?
Did you create a new virtual machine as mentioned at this KB article?It was big the first time and then it became small. I did everything and installed it by using the copy thingie, but it had still the same error. What do I do now?
Yeah, did everythingDid you create a new virtual machine as mentioned at this KB article?
Was the the Windows installation successful? What is the installation source (ISO, CD/DVD)? Let us know the PVM size, which is located under Documents> Parallels folder.Yeah, did everything