More than 4 CPU/8GB in Standard Version

8gb is absurd for 2025. Also the limitation is not mentioned on your products page. If I know you have this limitation I would not buy it the first place. I use it for gaming, and 8gb ram is super small.
You should also take out the expensive PRO subscription.
 
  • Like
Reactions: O-S
I would like to use more than 4 CPU/8GB in Standard version as it was possible in all previous versions up to Parallels Desktop 10. Please vote if you like it too.
ABSOLUTELY I WANT THIS TOO FOR LIFETIME PURCHASES! OTHER APPS EVEN FREE ONES! HAS THIS OPTIONS. I SEE PARALLELS DOING THIS ON PURPOSE. IF YOU WANT ME TO BUY THE NEW VERSION AGAIN YOU MUST GIVE ME THIS ABILITY WITHOUT! ANY RESTRICTIONS! I HAVE 96GB RAM M2 MAX AND I WANT TO SETUP MY VM'S RAM TO 32GB SO YOU HAVE TO MAKE THIS UNLIMITED FOR THE FUTURE MACS.
 
Back
Top