Mountain & Blade : Bannerlord - mouse issues

Discussion in 'Windows Virtual Machine' started by Fabio21, Apr 13, 2023.

1. Fabio21

Fabio21 Bit poster

Hi, i am having issues with what it looks like mouse sensitivity as I can't control the character at all. It's doing the same with a Logitech MX3 mouse and with the trackpad. I have checked the sensitivity on mac and on windows and it seems fine. Outside the game everything is fine. It's only when I am trying to control the character.

how can I fix it? I am trying to upload a video to show it but it's says the file is too large

2. Fabio21

Fabio21 Bit poster

Oh I have:
    MacBook Pro 14'' M2
    Windows 11

3. Pramesh Boodadoo

Pramesh Boodadoo Staff Member

Hello,
    If you are facing an issue with mouse sensitivity, for us to further investigate the technical issue, kindly provide us with the following information:
    1. Create a video recording of the mouse sensitivity issue following the article https://kb.parallels.com/en/118652 and upload the recorded file via a cloud drive sharing link and share it with us.
    2. Collect a technical report (right-click Parallels icon in Dock > Help > Send technical data > check "Attach screenshots..." > press Send Report) and provide us with the report's 9-digit ID in reply to this post.

Thanks

4. Fabio21

Fabio21 Bit poster

Hi Pramesh,
    Thanks a lot for your reply. The report ID is : 422834741. I have put the link of the video in the description of the report, let me know if I have to send it somewhere else.

5. Fabio21

Fabio21 Bit poster

Any news? I had to ask the refund as it doesn't really work. I tried with a different game and it seems slightly better but it seems that in general the mouse sensitivity is higher on a windows game

6. Fabio21

Fabio21 Bit poster

no news still :( I am about to complete the two weeks trial with parallel and I won't be able to purchase it as I am not confident this will work with other games too

7. AlexR31

AlexR31 Bit poster

Support services here of course will not answer! I am also waiting for an answer to my question about using this VPS for day trading!

8. Fabio21

Fabio21 Bit poster

I finished my trial period. I am not confident that the games will work so I decided not to pay and renew. They lost a customer, sad.