I have just finished installing and updating and installing everything as per the instructions. All is working perfectly fine (atleast for the past hour or so).
I have one NAGGING issue that I need to pick everyones brains on. In a Virtual Harddisk version of XP and Parallels, the mouse and keyboard inputs would seemlesly transit from OSX to XP and vice a versa. But with BootCamp, XP and parallels solution I have to press Ctrl+Alt to release the mouse each time I want to transit from one XP to OSX.
I know that this is a very trivial issue as compared to the other doosies on this list, but nevertheless its very inconvinient.
Besides I want to make this BootCamp XP Parallels thingy Wife proof!
Is that a hard ask for the solution?
TIA
I have one NAGGING issue that I need to pick everyones brains on. In a Virtual Harddisk version of XP and Parallels, the mouse and keyboard inputs would seemlesly transit from OSX to XP and vice a versa. But with BootCamp, XP and parallels solution I have to press Ctrl+Alt to release the mouse each time I want to transit from one XP to OSX.
I know that this is a very trivial issue as compared to the other doosies on this list, but nevertheless its very inconvinient.
Besides I want to make this BootCamp XP Parallels thingy Wife proof!
Is that a hard ask for the solution?
TIA