Hi guys ...
I have installed XP with MS Virtual PC here at work on a Vista box and it is working well. One thing I really do like about it, is that I do not need to click inside the Guest OS to capture the mouse. It is integrated as if just another open window.
Now, at home, I have OSX and use Parallels. Is there any way to integrate the mouse here as described above? The only reason I ask, is I do a lot of browser testing, and it is sometimes a little annoying to always have to click first, the CTRL+Alt to release ...
Any advice appreciated.
Cheers,
D
I have installed XP with MS Virtual PC here at work on a Vista box and it is working well. One thing I really do like about it, is that I do not need to click inside the Guest OS to capture the mouse. It is integrated as if just another open window.
Now, at home, I have OSX and use Parallels. Is there any way to integrate the mouse here as described above? The only reason I ask, is I do a lot of browser testing, and it is sometimes a little annoying to always have to click first, the CTRL+Alt to release ...
Any advice appreciated.
Cheers,
D