Mouse Speed in Games (M1+Parralels)

ArtemB4

Bit poster
Hello, my mouse have a crazy fast speed in few games like CNC Tiberian Sun.
How can i fix it? its unplayble. I have seen same problem, when Installing Windows on Mac with Intel and skip Bootcamp Installation. But when you install bootcamp with drivers optimized for Windows, all games work fine.

How to fix same things in Parrallels?
 
Hello, my mouse have a crazy fast speed in few games like CNC Tiberian Sun.
How can i fix it? its unplayble. I have seen same problem, when Installing Windows on Mac with Intel and skip Bootcamp Installation. But when you install bootcamp with drivers optimized for Windows, all games work fine.

How to fix same things in Parrallels?
Hi @ArtemB4, is this still actual? I would recommend trying to toggle the mouse setting (in VM config > Hardware > Mouse & Keyboard) and see if it helps with mouse sensitivity in games.
 
Hello, my mouse have a crazy fast speed in few games like CNC Tiberian Sun.
How can i fix it? its unplayble. I have seen same problem, when Installing Windows on Mac with Intel and skip Bootcamp Installation. But when you install bootcamp with drivers optimized for Windows, all games work fine.

How to fix same things in Parrallels?
Hi @ArtemB4, the experience has been improved in Parallels Desktop version 18.
 
Back
Top