Mouse synchronization, suddenly stops working

DataJim

Bit poster
Parallels build: 5582
Guest OS: Windows XP
Mac OS: Leopard
Computer: MacBook Pro

My mouse synchronization suddenly stopped working automatically. I can enable the synchronization, by going into Parallel Tools, and disabling and then re-enabling the mouse sync. This is not completely satisfactory as the Mac pointer lays on top of any of the pointers the Win OS might use. Even the re-installation of tools was problematic and did not occur when the install was prompted. I instead had to install it manually.

Attempts at resolution include re-installing both parallels and the Leopard OS.

Any thoughts will be appreciated as this truly becoming annoying.
 
Updating MacFuse did not resolve the issue

I updated MacFuse, uninstalled and re-installed Tools, but am still experiencing the same conflicts.
 
I can't say exactly, it was 3 or 4 weeks ago. It was unusual, I was working in Windows and it just stopped working in the middle of that session.
 
Back
Top