I am pretty new to using Parallels, but one thing I find quite frustrating is that after installing Parallels, by default it creates a "Parallels" folder within the "Documents" folder on my Mac - I have tried to move the folder elsewhere, but then parallels can't find my virtual Windows XP machine.
Is there any (relatively easy) way to move the Parallels folder elsewhere, outside of my Documents folder - I am am trying to keep my Documents folder small and manageable for easy backups, etc.. so it bugs me to have a the rather large Parallels folder sitting there...
Hope someone can help...
Thanks
Alun Kane
Is there any (relatively easy) way to move the Parallels folder elsewhere, outside of my Documents folder - I am am trying to keep my Documents folder small and manageable for easy backups, etc.. so it bugs me to have a the rather large Parallels folder sitting there...
Hope someone can help...
Thanks
Alun Kane