Move Parallels Desktop 11 to a new Mac (old Mac not available)

LeiL

Bit poster
Hello,
I bought a new Macbook and want to use Parallels Desktop on it and then realised that I need the old Mac to do so, but I already formatted it and gave it to someone else. How should I proceed now?
 
Hi @LeiL we will be glad to help you with it! Could you please send us your Parallels Desktop license key. (please send it via the private message).
Unfortunately we cannot find it in your account, that is why we're asking you.
 
Hello,
I bought a new Macbook and want to use Parallels Desktop on it and then realised that I need the old Mac to do so, but I already formatted it and gave it to someone else. How should I proceed now?
I've just sent a private message to you, please reply on it with your license key.
 
Back
Top