Move parallels to new Mac seems to be problem

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by KristynaK, Oct 3, 2019.

1. KristynaK

KristynaK Bit poster

Hello,
    I need to move parallels to new Mac. I fallowed the instructions, on old Mac I signed out, unistalled, deleted app, even from trash and did restart.
    Then I signed in on New Mac, filled the activation code, confirmed "activate on this computer" but it still returns that I have reach maximal count of activations.
    Licence is inherited from another employee. On old Mac I had parallels activated under my personal account not her's, and it worked.
    What should we do? I think that licence is bounded with her's account.
    I doubt that she is still remember hers user name and password.

Thank you for your advices,
    Kristyna

2. Could you please provide us with your license key via the private message?
    Or just reply on mine.

3. Hi,
    we've received your key and rest it for you. Please try to activate it. Also I'll provide you with additional info about email associated with this key via the PM

4. Your key has been associated with your email kou***a@******.cz
    Also please reply on mine messages in the blank box below and then click on the "post reply" button

5. Nico3

Nico3 Bit poster

Hi, having same issue with license activation.
    I'm running parallels 8 and migrated to a new mac. I can't log out from my old mac so then use my key in the new mac. Parrallels 8 is installed and running in new mac.

Any help?
    Regards

6. Your key settings have been changed. Please check the activation issue. And do not forget to check the compatibility between macOS and Parallels Desktop, 8 is one of the oldest version.

7. richfbrown

richfbrown Member

I am having the same issue trying to move Parallels 15.4.1 Desktop Pro from a 2016 MacBook Pro to a 2020 MacBook Pro. I signed out of Parallels on the old mac, but when I attempt to activate on the new Mac I get the message saying I have exceeded the number of activations.

8. Hello,
    we've made necessary changes, please check the issue.

9. EricP15

EricP15 Bit poster

I am having issue on moving my license of parallels desktop
    Version 10.4.0 (29337) to my new computer, i deleted the software on my old computer even rebooted it and deleted the trash can and still can't activate in my new computer. I moved from a macbook pro 2016 to a new macbook pro 2020. Please help.

10. Hello, unfortunately we didn't find any key associated with ericpe***mella@hotmail.com
    Please provide us with your license via the private message.