I copied/cloned everything to a new HD, now I get this:
Parallels Desktop failed to allocate the specified amount of memory.
Please restart Parallels Desktop and try again.
To avoid this problem in the future choose from the menu: Parallels Desktop > Preferences. On the Memory tab select the "Enable virtual memory preallocation" option.
What do I need to do to fix this? Parallels VM used to run perfect.
MacPro
250 gb drive original
250 gb drive bootcamp windows
640gb drive new cloned now running OSX
8gb RAM
10.5.5
PD has 2048mb ram allocated
Parallels 3
Parallels Desktop failed to allocate the specified amount of memory.
Please restart Parallels Desktop and try again.
To avoid this problem in the future choose from the menu: Parallels Desktop > Preferences. On the Memory tab select the "Enable virtual memory preallocation" option.
What do I need to do to fix this? Parallels VM used to run perfect.
MacPro
250 gb drive original
250 gb drive bootcamp windows
640gb drive new cloned now running OSX
8gb RAM
10.5.5
PD has 2048mb ram allocated
Parallels 3
Last edited: