JoshH20000
Bit poster
So I'm retiring an old mac and replacing it with a new one. Naturally I want to bring Parallels 5 over to the new machine (but don't want to jump into 6 as there's an upgrade fee involved, and I'll let others be on the bleeding edge for awhile - 5 is working fine for what I need too).
What I don't know is - now that 6 is out, I don't see where to download Parallels 5 from - the download link only lets me download Parallels 6, and I didn't see a convenient Archive (or Old Versions, etc) section for those of us with licenses for 5 but need to re-download/re-install.
Can I just drag-install (from my old HD to my new machine) the application in lieu of not being able to find the download link, then re-enter my license info on the new Mac?
I plan on deleting it all / removing my license key / removing my VM image from the old machine once complete.
What I don't know is - now that 6 is out, I don't see where to download Parallels 5 from - the download link only lets me download Parallels 6, and I didn't see a convenient Archive (or Old Versions, etc) section for those of us with licenses for 5 but need to re-download/re-install.
Can I just drag-install (from my old HD to my new machine) the application in lieu of not being able to find the download link, then re-enter my license info on the new Mac?
I plan on deleting it all / removing my license key / removing my VM image from the old machine once complete.