Moving Parallels to new machine

PeterN14

Bit poster
I an intend to move my Parallels to a new machine (2012 Macbook Pro - MacOS Catalina 10.15.1).
My problem is that my that my MS Windows software is Win 7
Does anyone know if I can use Parallels to set up the partition to run Win 7 as this can't be done by the Mac Bootcamp as it only supports Win 10

thanks
 
I an intend to move my Parallels to a new machine (2012 Macbook Pro - MacOS Catalina 10.15.1).
My problem is that my that my MS Windows software is Win 7
Does anyone know if I can use Parallels to set up the partition to run Win 7 as this can't be done by the Mac Bootcamp as it only supports Win 10
thanks
Hi, you can install Windows 7 as a guest Os with Parallels Desktop.
Please find more info about supported guest OS here
 
Back
Top