MichaelM84
Bit poster
Hi,
I recently moved my VMS to SSD storage in order to speed things up a bit.
When I examine the Hardware settings for my Win10 VM, the Hard Disk shows location as SATA 0:1. The previous storage was a Seagate SATA drive.
My new storage is a Raid 0 config of 4 NVMe 3 drives. In order to use the TRIM option, should I change the Location to NVME3? (It is the only SSD interface displayed)
I recently moved my VMS to SSD storage in order to speed things up a bit.
When I examine the Hardware settings for my Win10 VM, the Hard Disk shows location as SATA 0:1. The previous storage was a Seagate SATA drive.
My new storage is a Raid 0 config of 4 NVMe 3 drives. In order to use the TRIM option, should I change the Location to NVME3? (It is the only SSD interface displayed)