Multiple Monitors Support for Chrome OS

PeterM27

Bit poster
I am trying to get multiple monitor support working on my Pixel Slate (Chrome OS v73) with the Parallels Client. I've tried the Chrome OS Parallels Client Extension, native .deb based Parallels Client for Linux, and the Android app and none of them seem to support multiple monitors in Chrome OS.
Is this not a supported feature for any of these Client versions or is there something I am missing? I have ensured that the use multiple monitors setting is enabled in the versions where that checkbox exists. It does not exist on the Chrome OS extension Client version.
 
Hi PeterM27,
Thanks for your feedback. Unfortunately, we don't support multi-monitors for Chrome OS client yet.
But we agree that this is an important feature and will check if it could be added into a future milestone.
I'm going to convert your question to a feature here, once it's implemented you should be notified.
 
Thanks for the info!
Is it supported on the Debian based Linux client or the Android application? I can run both of those on my Chrome OS device, but multi-monitor is not working for either of those either.
 
Hi PeterM27,
Thanks for your feedback. Unfortunately, we don't support multi-monitors for Chrome OS client yet.
But we agree that this is an important feature and will check if it could be added into a future milestone.
I'm going to convert your question to a feature here, once it's implemented you should be notified.

Hi
Just come across this thread as i had the same question. Would be interested in also being notified if and when this feature is implemented.
Thanks
 
Hello,
just come across this thread as i actually have the same question. I am trying to get multiple monitor support working on my HP Pro c640Chromebook with the Parallels Client.
Has the function not been implemented since 2019?
Thanks
 
Back
Top