Multiple VM configuration issue - only one gets internet

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by jasimon9, Apr 26, 2013.

1. jasimon9

jasimon9 Member

I am trying to configure multiple VMs on a new computer. The VMs have been copied from my previous computer, and all are working fine, with one exception, described below. However, I did have to change the networking type to Bridged on each machine, for some reason, as it defaulted to Shared.

The problem is that I am only able to get one of the VMs at a time to be able to access the Internet. If one is already accessing the Internet, the next one will say that there is no Internet connection available. The VMs can all see the local network just fine. It is just the Internet Sharing that is a problem. To get another VM to access the Internet, the previous VM has to be shut down.

I was able to run multiple VMs and connect to the Internet simultaneously on the previous computer.

All the VMs are running different versions of Windows, and they have different static IP addresses. Seems like a simple configuration issue but I am stuck.

Could not find this issue addressed anywhere.