My iMac with 251GB SSD is down to its last 4.5GB.
The storage chart shows that "Other" category is taking up 230GB -- which I suspect is mostly Parallels and Windows 7.
The Windows 7 desktop that I had before this iMac also had only 256GB of SSD, but I never had to face storage shortage, using the PC most as a writing tool.
The applications that I have on Windows 7 on iMac are pretty much the same as the one that I had on the PC.
What's wrong?
The storage chart shows that "Other" category is taking up 230GB -- which I suspect is mostly Parallels and Windows 7.
The Windows 7 desktop that I had before this iMac also had only 256GB of SSD, but I never had to face storage shortage, using the PC most as a writing tool.
The applications that I have on Windows 7 on iMac are pretty much the same as the one that I had on the PC.
What's wrong?