A AdisornK Bit poster Dec 2, 2024 #1 Hello, I would like to manage my subscription since I bought Parallels for 2 years. However, my product key was already registered in a different account that is not mine. I also try to restore my purchase but it doesn't work. What should I do?
Hello, I would like to manage my subscription since I bought Parallels for 2 years. However, my product key was already registered in a different account that is not mine. I also try to restore my purchase but it doesn't work. What should I do?
Trishna Oobeyram Staff member Dec 2, 2024 #2 Hello @AdisornK We have created a support ticket for your request. Please check your email for future correspondence. Regards,
Hello @AdisornK We have created a support ticket for your request. Please check your email for future correspondence. Regards,
Avinash Bundhoo Staff member Aug 5, 2025 #5 Thomas53 said: Any solution for this issue? Click to expand... Hello, Thank you for reaching out! We have sent you a private message, please check it and provide us with the requested information. Best regards!
Thomas53 said: Any solution for this issue? Click to expand... Hello, Thank you for reaching out! We have sent you a private message, please check it and provide us with the requested information. Best regards!