My Windows 10 is automatically shutdown after a period of time.

VinhN

Bit poster
Hi all.
Do you guys know why my Windows 10 virtual machine is automatically shutdown after a period of time without doing nothing? I've tried to configure from Parallels but it turns out no results at all.
Thanks
 
Hi all.
Do you guys know why my Windows 10 virtual machine is automatically shutdown after a period of time without doing nothing? I've tried to configure from Parallels but it turns out no results at all.
Thanks
Hi @VinhN, please let us know how long have you been facing this issue? Are you using Parallels Desktop 12 for Mac?
 
I observe it frequently, but this issue happens randomly so I don't know which is the root cause.
Hi @VinhN, please try steps below:
1. Start your Windows virtual machine -> click on Start and type in the "Search" box "cmd" -> on the top of the list please right click on the "Command prompt" and choose run as administrator
2. In the Command prompt window please type the following command:
sfc /scannow and hit Enter.
3. Once the system scanning finished please restart your VM and check the issue.
 
Thanks for your solution. However I still observe the same issue that my Windows VM is shutdown after a random period of time, so the issue is still persists
 
Back
Top