Need additional help getting a lost activation key

cayne

Bit poster
I have tried emailing support and I have tried sending PM messages. I am now oping the forums can help.

I purchased Parallels 3 earlier this year. As a result of a couple hard drive crashes, and I a laptop theft, I no longer have my activation key.

Can someone please help me out? Thanks!!
 
I need my activation key from version 2.5. I have my upgrade activation key, but not the previous one. I need that to reinstall Parallels.

I sent a PM to Stacy M earlier this morning, but haven't heard anything back...
 
I am impressed Paralles team by your response

I just need to say thank you for build 5584 which fixed my Copy Paste problems last month

excellent service as always

soon I will be 2 years with Parallels desktop and a totally satisfied customer

Hugh W
 
Back
Top