Re-posting this again in the hopes to get an answer. I am trying to create a second VM to install a new CD of Windows 7 to get rid of the inauthentic pop ups and be able to ungrade my Quickbooks and move forward. Weeks ago I got a response here but it was confusing. Here's a link to it.
I need to know if I am supposed to follow the directions for Installing that say to Be sure and do an Express Installation or if Mervin who responded was correct that I should uncheck that in which case I am confused as I don't know if it will ask for more complex install specifics and why I wouldn't also need Parallel Tools installed?
If anyone can clarify it is greatly appreciated.
Thanks!
I need to know if I am supposed to follow the directions for Installing that say to Be sure and do an Express Installation or if Mervin who responded was correct that I should uncheck that in which case I am confused as I don't know if it will ask for more complex install specifics and why I wouldn't also need Parallel Tools installed?
If anyone can clarify it is greatly appreciated.
Thanks!