Need help reinstalling parallels

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by PedroG6, Dec 28, 2021.

1. PedroG6

PedroG6 Bit poster

I had installed parallel desktop through the AppStore yesterday on 12/27/2021 for my MacBook Pro 13 since I wanted to play a game, but today12/28/2021 I had to factory reset my MacBook Pro. So when I went to reinstall parallel desktop through the AppStore the installation process was compleltly different . I thought already having an a point would make things smooth but it didn't one option was asking for a key but I was able to say I don't have product key and then from there it gave me options for why am I suing it for neither option worked. So I tried to custom load it and it seemed to progress but I got stuck on the page for internet network , although my Mac read it was connected parallels said it wast and so I'm stuck ther. Please help me to reconfigure this, I have a couple of days of the free trial and if it ends with no resolve then I won't have any confidence to buy the product to see if it would work .

2. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hi, please help us with the screenshot of the error.