Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hi, your Parallels Desktop 11 key has been reset.Moved to new Mac.
Could not signout of old device.
Cannot activate new device because "unable to confirm the product license."
We can see multiple keys in your account. Let us know the keys you are trying to use in a private message to assist you further.I am having the same issue with two keys after moving to new MacBooks(Unable to confirm the product license). Would someone in the Parallels support team be able to help me?
We have reset the keys. Try to use the keys again and check.Here are the keys I need reset.
We have reset the key. Try to use the key again and check.I have the same problem. I just moved to a new mac book pro and I can not activate parrallel on my new computer
Please check the issue, we've made necessary changes with your key.Hello, also moved to a new Mac on Parallels 11 and unable to re-activate on new machine. Can you please reset? Thanks!!