Need to reinstall (?) windows 7 in parallels 7

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration' started by christiannah, Mar 29, 2013.

1. christiannah

christiannah Bit poster

I have a macbook running OSX 10.7.5. My laptop was originally using all university software for which I was part of their license as a faculty member. I am no longer a faculty member and the registration key has expired for windows 7. I need to purchase another windows 7, but need instructions on what I'm supposed to do to get the new version installed inside parallels. Is it going to be as simple as purchasing windows 7 and then just typing in the new key or am I going to have to completely reinstall and, if so, will I risk losing my office and other software and documents I have in windows now? With a PC, I'm pretty computer literate, but I've only been on the mac and using parallels for about a year now so I'm a little unsure of myself still. Any guidance would be much appreciated.

2. SakibS

SakibS Hunter

3. AnkitY

AnkitY Bit poster

Purchase your new key for the software and enjoy. For any quary you can visit my home page intraday tips and contact me . I will be happy to help you