I've searched the forums -- but I could not find an answer to this particular issue.
I installed parallels on a computer which already uses boot camp to create a OSX and Windows 8 partition. When I installed parallels, I told parallels to use my existing boot camp partition because I need to boot into windows natively.
I am able to get to my windows partition both natively and non-natively -- which is great. However, when I boot into windows natively, I no longer get the boot camp tools. For example, I cannot use two-finger tap to right-click and boot camp no longer appears in my task tray. If, after booting into Windows, I run boot camp control panel directly, and re-enter all of my boot camp settings every time I boot, then everything works. What should I do so I do not need to run boot camp control panel every time that I boot into windows?
Thanks in advance.
Stephen
I installed parallels on a computer which already uses boot camp to create a OSX and Windows 8 partition. When I installed parallels, I told parallels to use my existing boot camp partition because I need to boot into windows natively.
I am able to get to my windows partition both natively and non-natively -- which is great. However, when I boot into windows natively, I no longer get the boot camp tools. For example, I cannot use two-finger tap to right-click and boot camp no longer appears in my task tray. If, after booting into Windows, I run boot camp control panel directly, and re-enter all of my boot camp settings every time I boot, then everything works. What should I do so I do not need to run boot camp control panel every time that I boot into windows?
Thanks in advance.
Stephen