need to transfer my copy of parallels 11 from my old mac to my new one

EdwardK5

Bit poster
Hi there,

I have a copy of parallels 10 that I bought and have been using for many years. I upgraded to 11 a few years back, but I cannot access my parallels 10 license (it is nowhere to be found in my account here.)

I would like to transfer my parallels 11 license to my new mac. I am willing to install 10 and upgrade to 11 if necessary. Please help?

Cheers
Ed
 
Hi there,

I have a copy of parallels 10 that I bought and have been using for many years. I upgraded to 11 a few years back, but I cannot access my parallels 10 license (it is nowhere to be found in my account here.)

I would like to transfer my parallels 11 license to my new mac. I am willing to install 10 and upgrade to 11 if necessary. Please help?

Cheers
Ed
You can try to install and activate the upgrade but if it requires previous key you have to use Parallels Desktop 10 key.
 
Thanks for the response. Can someone from parallels please send me my Parallels 10 key? The online account only has my 11 upgrade key!!!
 
Back
Top