Need Version 3.x download Link

xeen3d

Junior Member
Hi


i need a download link for my purchased and payed version 3.x
everytime i will download a 3.x version i get an alpha programm called parallels 4.x
i have purchased 4.x but i dont want it i want my old installation back for a short time
so where i can get version 3.x
 
Last edited:
Re official Answer from Parallels

I asked the following question of Parallels support:
I upgraded to Parallels 4 and it won`t convert my virtual
machines. Where can I get download the latest build of Parallels 3 so
I can downgrade and get back to work?

I just got their response:

Dear customer,
please login to this website to download the parallels desktop>> you will get a lot of information there about parallels desktop... versions and updates... please go through the link and select the relevant one.
http://www.parallels.com/download/.

Of course, there are no links to version 3 downloads on that page. They have all been replaced with links to version 4 downloads. Apparently, the person who responded to me either didn't bother to read my request, or didn't bother to give a correct answer.

I think it's very clear that Parallels has a very real customer support problem.

Looks like it's time to try out Vmware....
 
Back
Top