Is there a simple to follow guide on how to do the following.
I have a Mac Pro running Snow Leopard and Parallels 4 with XP.
As the Mac Pro has two ethernet ports I would like to have one used for the Mac and one for Parallels. Is this possible?
I also need to manually set the ethernet properties for the ports, as we used fixed IPs within a subnet. Is there an easy set up for assigning a fixed IP to my Parallels XP installation and ensuring this runs through the second ethernet port.
Thanks
I have a Mac Pro running Snow Leopard and Parallels 4 with XP.
As the Mac Pro has two ethernet ports I would like to have one used for the Mac and one for Parallels. Is this possible?
I also need to manually set the ethernet properties for the ports, as we used fixed IPs within a subnet. Is there an easy set up for assigning a fixed IP to my Parallels XP installation and ensuring this runs through the second ethernet port.
Thanks