MichaelD11
Bit poster
Hi - I do have a problem to solve and i quite don't know where to start ...
I am running 2 networked mac's both with parallels 11.
One one machine (Mac A) is W10 on the other (Mac B) W7 as a virtual machine in parallels 11 up and running.
I need to launch a windows executable on Mac B's Windows 7 which is physically located on Windows 10 in Mac A.
How to achieve this? Any help or hint is highly appreciated.
I am running 2 networked mac's both with parallels 11.
One one machine (Mac A) is W10 on the other (Mac B) W7 as a virtual machine in parallels 11 up and running.
I need to launch a windows executable on Mac B's Windows 7 which is physically located on Windows 10 in Mac A.
How to achieve this? Any help or hint is highly appreciated.