MuhammadN1
Bit poster
Hi All,
I have a macbook pro and I currently have a Windows 8.1 VM and a Linux(debian) VM.
what I am trying to achieve is being able to putty/create connection from the windows machine to the linux machine.can any one help me with how i should set up the network adaptors on the VMS to achieve this ? I remember doing this ages ago but I can't for the life of me remember how I did it.
I have a macbook pro and I currently have a Windows 8.1 VM and a Linux(debian) VM.
what I am trying to achieve is being able to putty/create connection from the windows machine to the linux machine.can any one help me with how i should set up the network adaptors on the VMS to achieve this ? I remember doing this ages ago but I can't for the life of me remember how I did it.