New Cmdlets

PatrickD8

Member
Hi ! We use PowerShell to automate our RAS tasks. Unfortunately several cmdlets are still missing. So we hope you can implement that in future releases.

Important:
- Remote PC -> Agent install + publishing
- Policy management

Nice to have:
- HALB, PC, RDS -> Status
- Printer & Scanner management

In addition automatically updating the PSAdmin module would be desirable. Currently this must be updated manually after each PA update.
Use after a PA update is not possible due to version differences between PA version and PSAdmin version

Best regards
Patrick
 
I have one to add. I'd like to see a cmdlet for getting and removing RDS Sessions. This would allow us to integrate a user's session with existing IT Applications. Thanks!
 
I have one to add. I'd like to see a cmdlet for getting and removing RDS Sessions. This would allow us to integrate a user's session with existing IT Applications. Thanks!
Hi CoreyR,
that's a good suggestion. I am currently using "Terminal Services" PowerShell module for that.
Look here: https://archive.codeplex.com/?p=psterminalservices
It would be more effective to manage this via the RAS PowerShell module.

Best regards
Patrick
 
Back
Top