its a brand new iMac, I unboxed it, loaded up my backup from my MacBook Air (256gb) onto my m1 iMac 2tb 16gb ssd. Everything worked great, it shows 1.9tb free on my iMac space. I installed parallels 17, then installed windows 11 arm. Runs GREAT so far. I installed steam, (downloaded this for games) but when I went to install steam, it says Drive C 209gb (of 256gb) free. So I googled, found parallels advice, closed parallels 17, clicked on the parallels setting, slid the slider to 512gb and then went and went to install steam, it still shows 209.
When I go to disk format options on windows side, I see 2 HDD's C drive 256gb and then recovery 256gb. How do I merge those together? I made it 256gb again, and went back to that disk format place, and it shows like 500mb recovery now on 2nd volume. I just want 500gb dedicated to windows 11 arm, / parallels. and cant figure out how to get the windows side to see it has 512 vs the default 256gb that I assume it normally gets.
256gb goes quickly on games.
If I can get this fixed, I will buy parallels, but if I cant, I really dont want to own it.
When I go to disk format options on windows side, I see 2 HDD's C drive 256gb and then recovery 256gb. How do I merge those together? I made it 256gb again, and went back to that disk format place, and it shows like 500mb recovery now on 2nd volume. I just want 500gb dedicated to windows 11 arm, / parallels. and cant figure out how to get the windows side to see it has 512 vs the default 256gb that I assume it normally gets.
256gb goes quickly on games.
If I can get this fixed, I will buy parallels, but if I cant, I really dont want to own it.