Hi everyone,
I just bought parallels3.0 and successfuly installed it and windows xp too, on my mac book pro using leopard..
here are my questions:
1. Can I use mac saved documents in windows?
2. Do I need to create a shared folder between windows and mac, or can I just go to windows, and get full access to my mac hard drive:music, pictures, documents, etc?
How can I do all this?
Sorry...
Thank you in advance
I just bought parallels3.0 and successfuly installed it and windows xp too, on my mac book pro using leopard..
here are my questions:
1. Can I use mac saved documents in windows?
2. Do I need to create a shared folder between windows and mac, or can I just go to windows, and get full access to my mac hard drive:music, pictures, documents, etc?
How can I do all this?
Sorry...
Thank you in advance