new installation parallels 12

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by YvesC, Jul 3, 2018.

1. YvesC

YvesC Bit poster

Hi,

I change my MacBook Pro and I want to install Parallels 12 on my new Mac.
    All is ok, but I can't install toolbox. I install toolbox by the preferences panel but Every time, the soft ask me a licence and the licence of Parallels 12 didn't work.
    Everything worked well on my old Mac, toolbox work correctly without a licence key

can someone tell me how to do it ??
    osx: 10.13.5
    parallels: 12.2.1 (41615)

thanks for your answer, best regards, Yves.

Ps: I am french and my English is not very well.

2. Hemnath@Parallels

Hemnath@Parallels Parallels Support

Hello YvesC.
    Please quit Parallels Toolbox (click on the Parallels Toolbox icon in the Mac menu bar, then on the cogwheel icon in the upper right corner within the application interface, select 'Quit Parallels Toolbox' from the menu that appears), remove Parallels Toolbox, reboot the Mac, download Parallels Toolbox from - http://download.parallels.com/toolbox/v2/2.0.2-1213/ParallelsToolbox-2.0.2-1213.dmg -, install it and activate it.

3. YvesC

YvesC Bit poster

Hello Hemnath,

thanks for your answer.
    I had installed version 2.0.3 but the update was set up too quickly. On the last attempt, I copied the license into the clipboard and pasted it before the update was done. Everything is back in order now.
    Best regards, Yves

4. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We are glad that the issue is resolved. Feel free to reach out to us anytime.