New Macbook 12" Parallels Desktop 9 and Windows 7 ???

StefanM2

Bit poster
Hi,
just a quick question, as I'm really not an expert in Parallels:
Is it possible to install Parallels Desktop 9 and Win7 on a ne Macbook 12" at all?
Just in case it is, how much space should I allocato for Windows? The macbook is used a "sofa-notebook". I mainly use Mac OS, Windows is only necessary for a very few, very small applications and probably Office (Word & Excel). I want to order the smaller 256GB Version of the Macbook.

Thanks a lot for your answers!
 
Hi @StefanM2 please check this article for more information about Parallels Desktop 9 system requirements.
Also you will be able to install the Windows 7 on the Parallels Desktop 9 VM, but please note that after official release of Parallels Desktop 10, 9 Version is not available on official Parallels website, you may ask Parallels official resellers and purchase it from them.



 
Dear Maria,
thanks for your quick reply! My Problem is not to purchase Parallels 9 (I already bougt it!) but the question: Will it work on a new Macbook 12"? According to the specs: probably no! As I guess that I'm not the only Person owning a 12" Macbook and wanting to run Parallels with Windows, I hope somebody may have already tried?!

Thanks
 
Back
Top