New Parallels 7 on Mountain Lion, lost my iCloud tab in Safari...

VisualM

Bit poster
Hi all,

Just installed parallels Build 7.0.15107 on my new Mountain Lion iMac (3.4ghz, i7, 12Gb). When I launch safari, my iCloud tab has been replaced with an Internet Explorer icon...any ideas how I can get my iCloud tab back??

I've attached some screens shots of my problem.

Thanks.
 

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2012-10-16 at 11.52.20.png
    Screen Shot 2012-10-16 at 11.52.20.png
    27.7 KB · Views: 1
  • Screen Shot 2012-10-16 at 11.52.36.png
    Screen Shot 2012-10-16 at 11.52.36.png
    57.7 KB · Views: 2
  • Screen Shot 2012-10-16 at 11.53.28.png
    Screen Shot 2012-10-16 at 11.53.28.png
    38.9 KB · Views: 2
Contact support, file this as a bug, Parallels shouldn't be removing buttons from Safari.

You can check in Safari Preferences for extensions enable/disable this extension (open in IE, pretty useless if you ask me) and see what happens.
 
Back
Top