ParallelsU648
Bit poster
Hello everyone, Iv'e just installed Parallels Desktop and I have 2 questions concerning the use of Windows 10.
1. Do I need to licence a specific version of Windows i.e. Can I use Family or do I need pro?
2. If I do not yet licence Windows 10, will Parallels Desktop continue to operate after I purchase a licence for it? I can only afford to purchase Parallels Desktop at the moment so I'll have to save for a Windows licence, I didn't realize Windows was so expensive
thank you!
1. Do I need to licence a specific version of Windows i.e. Can I use Family or do I need pro?
2. If I do not yet licence Windows 10, will Parallels Desktop continue to operate after I purchase a licence for it? I can only afford to purchase Parallels Desktop at the moment so I'll have to save for a Windows licence, I didn't realize Windows was so expensive
thank you!