Hi,
I have worked myself into a bit of a mess:
I have set up up a working Vista VM, and all is fine with that. However, I have somehow configured the Vista VM to start the instant that I start Parallels, and when I shut down Vista, the Parallels Desktop shuts down instantly as well. So, I can't get into the Virtual Machine config, as it tells me that I can only do this when the virtual machine is stopped, but the second I stop the virtual machine, Parallels Desktop shuts down as well.
Please help out a Newbie.
I have worked myself into a bit of a mess:
I have set up up a working Vista VM, and all is fine with that. However, I have somehow configured the Vista VM to start the instant that I start Parallels, and when I shut down Vista, the Parallels Desktop shuts down instantly as well. So, I can't get into the Virtual Machine config, as it tells me that I can only do this when the virtual machine is stopped, but the second I stop the virtual machine, Parallels Desktop shuts down as well.
Please help out a Newbie.