Hi There
I have a friend who has just got a Mac and wants to transfer his PC based Quickbooks accounts package to it.
We understand we need Parallels and I gather I can download the trial. What I am confused about is where we get the Windows package from. Do we go out and purchase a full version on disk or can it somehow be imported from his existing PC?
If we import it, does it import the entire hard drive of the PC or just the OS? I guess if there are any issues with his PC it will import them as well?
If we can import the Windows OS from his PC whats the best way to do this. Networked or USB Hard Drive?
Sorry if this has been covered loads of times. I did have a look but couldnt find any answers.
Thanks
I have a friend who has just got a Mac and wants to transfer his PC based Quickbooks accounts package to it.
We understand we need Parallels and I gather I can download the trial. What I am confused about is where we get the Windows package from. Do we go out and purchase a full version on disk or can it somehow be imported from his existing PC?
If we import it, does it import the entire hard drive of the PC or just the OS? I guess if there are any issues with his PC it will import them as well?
If we can import the Windows OS from his PC whats the best way to do this. Networked or USB Hard Drive?
Sorry if this has been covered loads of times. I did have a look but couldnt find any answers.
Thanks