Newly updated 16 lost connection to Mac file system

XinghuaL

Bit poster
I upgraded to 16 yesterday, but the link from Ubuntu VM to Mac file system through the "Parallels Shared Folders" is lost. How to restore the connection? Furthermore, i found the interface is not as smooth as last version, where can I find the old version and restore. Thanks in advance.
 
I upgraded to 16 yesterday, but the link from Ubuntu VM to Mac file system through the "Parallels Shared Folders" is lost. How to restore the connection? Furthermore, i found the interface is not as smooth as last version, where can I find the old version and restore. Thanks in advance.
Hello, did you reinstall Parallels Tools and check the issue?
 
Hello, did you reinstall Parallels Tools and check the issue?
Hi, we've received your reply:
It did reinstall Parallels Tools when update, but appeared unsuccessful. I had to remove previous Ubuntu installation, reinstall again, which went through installation of Tools, and things are working now
Do you have any additional questions?
 
Back
Top